Wednesday 8 December 2010

Debora's life story

my life is an adventure.
that i will found many valuable lessons.
that i will found many trouble in every step of my life.
that i should handle it, with a strong heart.

maybe,
i often fall to pursue my true purpose in life.
i will fight with great battles.
i will ups and downs in winning the fight.

but,
i won't run from battles,
i want to be a winner there.

so, i also want to say Thanks a lot for my mum.
she was struggling in my birth into the world.
she willingly risked his life for my birth.
there's no woman like mum.

she worked to pay for my school and my younger brother,
she worked to pay for medical expenses my brother.
she never slept every night.
I often admonished her to sleep immediately.
However,
she only said "mama mau jaga edward, dia lagi sesak nafas"

Ooh, Jesus..
thank you very much, because you give me a mum like her.
she always waiting for your miracle.
please hear her pray, God (:

i will never can think what happen with me if she leave this world, leave me..
she's my flower,
the most beautiful flower among other beautiful flowers in the world.

I also always wish my daddy could see that I love him so much,
i'm very grateful to have a daddy like him.
althought, he's over protective of me.
but, i know he do it,
because he don't want lost me (:

he never ready to leave home before he look me and my brothers with a nice condition.
maybe,
he don't want to lost who is he loved again.
Thanks dad.

brothers........
actually i have 3 brothers..
but, one of them already leave this world,
Apollos Robinson (04-11-1994) (+)---> May you rest in peace (at Heaven)
Bonar Leonardo (24-03-1998)
Edward Berkat T. Johannes(24-11-2007)
I love them.
especially, Edward..
he's a person who is bring many changes to my family from before.
althought, he's sickly.
but, i know. that's a God's plan for us..

Daddy said that if God give us many miracle comes so fast,
maybe we will forget him so fast too.
Therefore, God, always give many lessons every second, every minutes, every hours, every time..
God always teach us, how to be a best person in God.
It's not easy,,
believe without do is a nil things.
This is God's way..
God never leave us,
so don't worry if we run out of money to buy edward's drug.
don't worry if we lost our home
don't worry if we lost our car
don't worry..
because, God already provide what we need even before we need it.


yeah.. ooo.. yeah..

i feel that i'm a the most fortunate daugther in this world..
i believe, that God will make my family be perfect from before..




Jesus, you are my savior..
our savior.
thanks God..



debora marselita

No comments: